24+ Delaware Hatching eggs

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
I would like to trade 24 Delaware eggs for either Black or Blue Rosecomb Bantam eggs from show quality stock or more Delaware eggs (I would like to introduce a new line to my flock). Pictures are a must and I will post updated pictures on here tomorrow, but for now I have some on My BYC page. Thanks PM me if your interested, please dont bid.

Were your Dellies hatchery stock or where did they originally come from? I would love to have some hatching eggs and I am not very far from you so they should ship fairly well. I don't have anything to trade so I would just have to buy some eggs. Have you hatched any out yourself? Are you sure they are fertile?

Last edited:
Yes I have hatched out many eggs from them and I am sure they are fertile, but still, cant guarantee hatch rates due to shipping. I have some that are hatchery stock but I started out with 26 pullets and culled down to the 7 best. I also have some from Whitmore farms lines (I think his name is Will Marrow?). I also have another rooster that I got from someone who had him as a pet and I dont know where he came from, but hes very nice, both in looks and personality. Let me know if your still interested and Ill start collecting eggs for you.

I don't have any hatching eggs I can trade, so i would have to buy the eggs. Are these"best" show quality or are they in-the-middle? Also, what would you charge per dozen(or total) for these eggs?

no they are not the best and I dont know if I would consider them show quality either....there are not many show quality delawares out there yet anyways. i might have 1 or 2 that i would consider showing, but even then i would never say they are the best or deem them show quality chickens, yes i would consider selling them and it would be 10 for a dozen plus shipping.

I would be interested in some eggs but it couldn't be until the first week of Feb and then I would love to buy some.

Not a problem, just let me know when your ready. Ill plan to start collecting as soon as I send out my next shipment.

Hey Kaylee, I'd be interested in Delaware Eggs\\Chicks\\(Your Roo
tongue.png
) Call my house number or PM me if you have any.

I dont have any chicks or roos available right now, but I will have some in the spring. It looks like Im getting a list for eggs too, so it will be a while for them, Ill let you know when I have anything though.

Back
Top Bottom