25 ameraucana large fowl lavender project chicks

jerryse

Crossing the Road
14 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Sparland IL
Up for bid.Lavender project chicks.These are from black/lavender split breeding.I will include 2 lav chicks if possible.Most of these will be black in color but could include a few cuckoo as there is a cuckoo/lav split in this pen.For shipping you must buy 25 to keep them warm.Bidding is per chick.Local pickup available.Paypal only.These must ship monday so please send complete address and payment at end of auction.The ratio of colors for this breeding are 25% pure for black,50% black/lav,25% lav.I will keep most of the lav chicks to establish my pure lav flock.Th
e lavender still need to improve in size.I got my start from John Blehm last year.Located in Sparland Il. NPIP

Last edited:
Hello,

I'd love to see pictures of the egg color and also pictures of the parent stock if possible.

Thanks for your time,
Beth
smile.png

@ rfisherj I see you are from Lee, do you happen to have a post on craigslist for chicks and hatching eggs? I saw that someone from Lee does and I was interested but Lee seems so far away. lol. even though it is only like an hour.

Back
Top Bottom