3 Bantam Roos - 12 weeks old - Austin, TX

msmac

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 24, 2014
I have three little bantam roos that I need to re-home. They are only 12 weeks old, so it is possible that I'm mistaken about them being roos but I am pretty sure. You can refer to the pictures to get an idea of what they look like (the pictures are a week or so old and they have more comb development now). I need to find them homes before they start crowing. One is a buff silkie, one is black/gray with smooth yellow legs, one looks like a japanese bantam but he has gray skin. They roam around the yard during the day and are kept in a coop at night. They have always been fed organic, soy-free feed and organic chicken scraps. I do not want to ship them. I am located in Northwest Austin, TX. If anyone would like one or all of them or has a suggestion for another avenue for rehoming them, I would love to hear from you.

*The partridge silkie is (hopefully) a pullet and is not available.*

These guys are still available. One of them started attempting a squeaky little crow this morning. If anyone has ideas for avenues for rehoming them, I would be very grateful to hear them. Thank you.

My tiny roos went to a new home this morning. 40 acres of pasture and all the grasshoppers they can eat! I was very glad to find them a good home. One of them crowed a full crow this morning, so it was just in the nick of time.

Back
Top Bottom