3 part staggered hatch, Wynette, Speckledhen, scbatz33 eggs new photos

Hope You have a great Hatch
pop.gif
I have been waiting patiently to see Your JG's.
fl.gif

I figured that'd crack you up! They work great, though!

I typically run a small Vicks humidifier when I can't get the humidity high enough. It's a pain, but it works pretty well.

CROSSED FINGERS!!!! Hoping you get some pips tomorrow!

Good luck with your hatch!!!

And gosh, I can now relate to the back pain. I was over my bator so much since I was worried I did something wrong and they wouldn't hatch. (first time hatching) Got 5 out of 7 though.
ya.gif
Probably would have got them all, but the little one that tore itself needed attention. I couldn't sit there and watch the others pecking at her sore spot.

Well, I got home from work ... gone 9 hours, and the humidity was 62%. Not too bad. I added water. I didn't stick around the bator, so don't know if there is any peeping sounds.

Usually I have the bator near the computer and could hear. This time, far away. I will hope for something going on when I get up in the AM (day 20). Well, since it now after midnight, it is officially day 20! Come on Giants .... talk to me!
gig.gif

SOON, SOON ......
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

woot.gif
I have pips! Wynette ... I have 2 pips that I can see, and both are the Giants! YAY! I can't see real well, due to the shelf the bator sits on being up higher. It is not easy for me to crank my neck around and look closely. But I definitely see 2 Giants pipped!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom