3 part staggered hatch, Wynette, Speckledhen, scbatz33 eggs new photos

Congrats they are all awesome!!!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

Wow, you did have a wonderful hatch. Congrats!
jumpy.gif
And great pics of those little cuties!
love.gif

Just thought I would show you their relatives at 3 weeks 2 days sorry they just took a dust bath and they where hard to catch! the 2 olive eggers i think 1 is a roo and the JG's.
thumbsup.gif

Wow! 15 out of 16 Lavs. was an excellent hatch rate!
celebrate.gif

Congrats on all of your fluffy butts! They are all adorable!
love.gif

bantimna ... the marbles are in the water dish to prevent (hopefully) babies from drowning. I lost one that fell asleep ove the water dish and drowned (even with marbles in it). I have now added more marbles and also put it up on a little brick.

mahalo4 ... Oh, those pictures are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! It's always nice to have pictures of the relatives for the photo album! LOL

With the Lavender Orps, I ended up with 3 black, 1 mottled, and 11 Lavender. I will get a group photo of all these guys in a day or two. I need to get more batteries! LOL
By the way, Boots is doing great. Took off the shoes, and he is running around like new! No curled toes and no problems noted! YAY!

Thanks to all of you for your well wished and congrats. I appreciate it! It's been great fun for me!

The Delawares are on day 17 today. Lockdown is tomorrow! So exciting! So there's still more action ahead!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom