3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LarryPQ, Oct 27, 2011.

1. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    my eggs are also set! 32 eggs in the brinsea (yay us!) and the rest in the hovabator. Hey, can the spreadsheet be modified to add more eggs? considering adding a few mutt eggs for giggles (of my own). [​IMG]

2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    I'm Central Mountain Time so do I set at 12:00 Noon? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. admhotel

admhotel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    Rome, Ny
    My eggs are set, I set acouple more than I was expecting. Had a few fresh ones this morning that I just had to throw in there. How do I change how many I set for the spread sheet? [​IMG] I have 57 instead of 53.

Here is a pic of my over full incubator
    [​IMG]

4. Ray_n_Debi

Ray_n_Debi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    Thank you everyone! I didn't read this thread I didn't realize you guys were promoting me. I really appreciate it! [​IMG]

Quote:Try Ray n Debi. I just order Araucana eggs for the NYD hatch from her and she mentioned she also has Americauna.

She does... [​IMG]

And for BBS Orps. try corancher or HenThymes. [​IMG] bargin too, but I think hers are American not English. [​IMG] OR rockinppaint...just saw an auction for BBS Orp. here on BYC. Pretty ! [​IMG]

5. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Mine are set but I set 7 instead of 8 so my entry is off by 1 [​IMG] sorry [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Dingo

Dingo Chillin' With My Peeps

I set mine at 12:30. Quail eggs will go in on wednesday

7. mclevinson

mclevinson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    Gilbert AZ
    Julian date today is 345.
    Just brought home 2 dozen Trader Joe's eggs, Julian date 341. This is good. Very good. I'm addicted.

8. cielo

cielo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Mattawa, Washington
    Quote:We are supposed to set at 12:00 noon per the atomic clock set for your local time zone. Good luck! I still have to wait 2 more hours to start.

9. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

Quote:She does... [​IMG]

And for BBS Orps. try corancher or HenThymes. [​IMG] bargin too, but I think hers are American not English. [​IMG] OR rockinppaint...just saw an auction for BBS Orp. here on BYC. Pretty ! [​IMG]

Oh yeah, we mention you on every thread every time someone asks about araucanas. I'm still hoping for some more some day, check the WYGS and claim something!. [​IMG] I promise not to cook them in the shell again. [​IMG]

10. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:We are supposed to set at 12:00 noon per the atomic clock set for your local time zone. Good luck! I still have to wait 2 more hours to start.

Thanks [​IMG] [​IMG] I had them set and ready to turn on but I got distracted and forgot [​IMG] I better go see to it [​IMG] Thanks for the reminder and Happy Hatching [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by