3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

frow.gif
Aces I see youuu

You had better make a LOT. This crowd loves Chocolate and all things yard art!!!

Did you see the fish? I thought we would have fights happening over them and I think she brought 5!
Well, chocolate doesn't take long, but I won't have time to make large quantities of yard art. Not all my yard art is cheap (very time-consuming), so that will help discourage people!
wink.png

Well, chocolate doesn't take long, but I won't have time to make large quantities of yard art. Not all my yard art is cheap (very time-consuming), so that will help discourage people!
wink.png

Youd be surprised how much of a frenzy we get in when we see something we want! No holds bar and the teeth and nails come out..in the end we lerv and congrats eachother...haha Like can you give us an example of how much things cost? I love your avatar and the one covered in snow...the chicken with a basket through it....I bet you could presell some hint hint..haha

hi all---
I am very excited to come to the sharkie chickenstock. my hubby runs chicken swaps of NH. we have swaps every weekend from april to october. we have never skipped a weekend. my Greg has decided that he would like to support April so we will be attending your event and he will schedule no event for that day for chicken swaps of NH. here is a like to his announcement

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/365202/chicken-swaps-of-nh-winter-chat-thread/2620#post_8288241

April--Greg said to tell you that he would like to donate one of his hand made 2 hole nest boxes to help out.

hi all---
I am very excited to come to the sharkie chickenstock. my hubby runs chicken swaps of NH. we have swaps every weekend from april to october. we have never skipped a weekend. my Greg has decided that he would like to support April so we will be attending your event and he will schedule no event for that day for chicken swaps of NH. here is a like to his announcement

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/365202/chicken-swaps-of-nh-winter-chat-thread/2620#post_8288241

April--Greg said to tell you that he would like to donate one of his hand made 2 hole nest boxes to help out.

Well thats nice of your Greg..I think hell be surprised as to how many of us are traveling from all over to be with April as she is a very dear friend and wouldnt miss it for the world....It was at my house first...then another sharkies...now Aprils...it will be exciting to see whose house it will be at next! My hubby Mr.Sonew123 is making nesting boxes too!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom