3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

We can ship a fish weathervane up there to help April with the expenses. The UPS guy and John figured out how to flatten one to make shipping cheaper and I expect Charlie could put it together with a couple of screws.
smile.png

I can't figure out how to put pics in here.
hmm.png

Awe...we are going to miss you and John and the babies.... If you send me a fish to raffle I will be so thankful BUT I may cry because your are not here with the fish
hide.gif

As for Charlie... he is pretty handy. Thanks for having faith in him!
love.gif

YAY...Tab's and the family too?
big_smile.png

Maybe we should talk t-shirts!!!
love.gif

For those of you who missed out...He and his wife made the best shirts to sell for last year's chickenstock...with some very creative help from Jen from ME!!!

Whole family should be able to make the trip. Weekend "camping" trip
clap.gif

I should be able to do the t-shirts again, just need some ideas on what we want on them.

Yes!!! I neeeeeeed another to go with my blue one! Back off peoples...the fish will. be. MINE!
big_smile.png

We can ship a fish weathervane up there to help April with the expenses. The UPS guy and John figured out how to flatten one to make shipping cheaper and I expect Charlie could put it together with a couple of screws.
smile.png

I can't figure out how to put pics in here.
hmm.png

I wonder if Jen has any more creative ideas? I like the design she came up with for Lovinstock that you so diligently tweaked to our liking! Everybody's shirts looked great!

Whole family should be able to make the trip. Weekend "camping" trip
clap.gif

I should be able to do the t-shirts again, just need some ideas on what we want on them.

Travis, still loving my shirt from last year!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!
wee.gif

does NH require AI testing still? and an import permit for out of staters

Ok folks here is the official thread
big_smile.png
Let's begin our planning for our 3rd annual stock/chicken peep get together!!

Chickenstock here in NH - JULY 7, 2012!!! This is a one day event and will be held on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. Plenty of time for those of you who will need time to travel. Sure hope you can attend!

If you have ever been to a chicken swap or if you haven't here is how this works.

If you would like to sell anything you bring a table and an easy up awning if you would like and you set up whatever you have to offer. Things I have seen at past chickenstock: Chickens, chicks, eggs (hatching and eating), bunnies, flower plants, seads, nest boxes, feeders, waterers, cages, canned goods, homemade items (crafts, crochet, knitting) lawn ornaments.

Remember if you bring anything alive (including children :) ) they are your responsibilty. Depending on the weather they may need shade, they will need food and water - please plan accordingly.

If you are coming to buy - bring boxes if you will be taking home birds or chicks or anything else you may need a box for.

There are a few Hotels in the area and we are in Dartmouth Lake Sunapee region in beautiful NH, for those of you who are coming from a distance and want to make an overnight of it.

Please keep in mind this will be an outdoor event. This event will be held rain or shine - dress and pack appropriately. We will have an awesome time no matter the weather.

I will need as much help as possible and will be seeking sponsors for the raffle as is the usual custom. Any donations to the auction would be greatly appreciated.

Bring your birds and your dish to share and have a day with like minded people!!!
ATTENTION: I do not mean this to sound offensive, snarky or rude. I am asking this out of respect for everyone attending and the health and safety of their flocks. PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY BIRDS WHO APPEAR TO BE SICK. I have the right to deny you entrance to my farm on threat of bio-security to the other animals present on the farm. If you bring ill, poorly attended birds I may ask you to leave regardless of how far you have driven. - Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

People planning to attend and sell birds from out of State, must be NPIP - please PM me.

The following pages will contain much information in our planning. Please check back here as I will update this original post as needed.

Now let's have some fun planning!!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom