3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

I guess what I mean is the color combos on the chicken seem weird to me. I like the eggs better but it is a bit big.

At the risk of sounding like a girl...do you have a cute shark
big_smile.png

Not sure why the color looks off, is it really messed up? When I was first loading it up it was doing some funky stuff but looks correct now. Try clicking on the image to see if it is better.

Do you like it better now??

Last edited:
I guess what I mean is the color combos on the chicken seem weird to me. I like the eggs better but it is a bit big.

At the risk of sounding like a girl...do you have a cute shark
big_smile.png

Color I can adjust, so don't worry about that. (Remember what I had to do to the lovinstock pic)
he.gif
Don't worry it is not a big deal.

How is this for a "cute" shark?

This sounds really, really fun. I plan to attend. I will probably bring a few extras from what I have been hatching, mostly silkies (and mostly from BYC auctions).

I'm glad to help, too. Just give me an assignment!

Laura

It will be fun and the more people come the more fun we have!!

I am happy to hear you will come.

As we get closer we will put together list of who should bring/do what. Keep in touch here.
celebrate.gif

This sounds really, really fun. I plan to attend. I will probably bring a few extras from what I have been hatching, mostly silkies (and mostly from BYC auctions).

I'm glad to help, too. Just give me an assignment!

Laura

DH and I discussed this last night and decided we are going to be staying the 4th of July week in Maine, and will not be attending Sharkie Stock this year. We will miss everyone, but hope you have a wonderful time!

Travis, count me in for a t-shirt, though!

Love the chicken...this shark is super cute....Can you get an image of a cracked egg and have the shark look as if it just hatched? I like the primary colors of the chicken...but wonder what you can do about the leg color (it's weird) and if you can play with the tail colors a bit?

Oh, and I think I have the design I want you to play with for our farm. I'll inbox you on fb.

Rock this out for us Travis!
thumbsup.gif

Color I can adjust, so don't worry about that. (Remember what I had to do to the lovinstock pic)
he.gif
Don't worry it is not a big deal.

How is this for a "cute" shark?

I like the T-shirt design!
As far as the color goes, I would be tempted to put that brown, or some warm color on the tail. If you make the chicken analogous colors, - all shades of yellow and orange/red, and then have the complementary blue color in the shark, that would help draw your attention to the shark (since it is so small). Of course, a shark in mid-hatch would be awesome, but I wouldn't want to have to draw it!

Sorry I won't get to meet Muggsmagee.
sad.png

I've enjoyed reading your BYC page in the past!

Back
Top Bottom