3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Sorry I havn't responded sooner, been very busy this spring. I have kept up on the thread. As Tab stated my computer decided to quit on me so I lost everything that I had worked on, but the nice thing is that I was able to go back on the thread and grab the last image to use as a building block. If everybody still wants shirts I can still get them made I just have to clean up the image and we should be good.
YAY Travis!!! Could you post the design you land on when done? We need to pick a shirt color too - right? We were doing them all in one main color or 2 if I remember correctly.

We should see who wants them here and I will get some to sell that day or for people to pick up that day. Not a huge amount (so people should order ahead if they know they are coming) I could get like 10. And of course Evan's special one
wink.png

I started the wanted list in the second post. If anyone is looking for something please let me know and I will put it on the list.

:p

Last edited:
This looks like tons of fun!! Do I need to RSVP? I will just be buying, not bringing anything to sell. Should I bring something for the potluck? I have been hatching and raising chicks for about a year and having a great time with it. I'm excited to see what people bring here!

This looks like tons of fun!! Do I need to RSVP? I will just be buying, not bringing anything to sell. Should I bring something for the potluck? I have been hatching and raising chicks for about a year and having a great time with it. I'm excited to see what people bring here!

Bring a chair if you plan to stay a while. If you can bring something for the potluck we would love that!

You will find many people who will love to talk chicken with you! :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom