3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Does anyone have Orpington or Australorp pullet chicks that are ~2 weeks? I need one to finish out a client's order. Thanks!

The silkie is about nine months and has been laying well for two months now. I would like to sell her with the cockerel as a pair. The orpington is just shy of six months and should lay any week now.
In that case I'm definitley interested in the orpington - how much are you asking for her? I can paypal money to you before Saturday if you'd like. Thank you!

Last edited:
Does anyone have Orpington or Australorp pullet chicks that are ~2 weeks? I need one to finish out a client's order. Thanks!

In that case I'm definitley interested in the orpington - how much are you asking for her? I can paypal money to you before Saturday if you'd like. Thank you!
I don't have a paypal account but I'll hold onto her for you :) I am asking $25 for her.

Buff Orp in front.

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in buff brahma bantams? I have 1 8wk pair and a couple 1yr hens. I also have 2 partridge wyandotte bantam hens (1 1/2yr and 1yr).

Tab's, did I see that you are NOT bringing either the buff brahma or partridge wyandotte hens? Bummer if that's true - I've been wanting a buff brahma since I first started! :D

I also have a client looking for at least one wyandotte hen, possibly two. So let me know if you think you might be able to bring a few of them after all and I'll let her know. Thanks!

My plan is to leave my house at 7am. Mapquest says an hour and a half, but with a hubby and 4 kids...I might still not be there by 9!! I'm going to try my hardest to have everything, including clothes out tomorrow night before bed, and anything that can be packed ahead of time already in the back of the truck. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day in and of itself, so I sure hope I get everything done!!!

I still need to go shopping for food items tonight, so I can start my cooking in the morning.

I'm so excited!!!
celebrate.gif

The birds and eggs are pretty small, but not the smallest that bantams come. I've had a situation arise since I posted last and I don't think I'm going to be able to bring any more birds. I'm sorry.
Well, I guess that takes away any decision making delemas I would have about whether or not to get another bantams. I hope all is well though!

I am super excited too and oh so tired;) there will be parking right across from the sale area. We will put up signs and ropes. It should be pretty easy. Ask all the questions you need to and make your selves at home.

I am going to ask that noone go to my barns for biosecurity
protection. I hope everyone understands :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom