4-H-er thread!

Pics
Cochins are on their way

Cochins are on their way

Awesome! Best of luck with them! :thumbsup
I am a 4-H advisor and I so appreciate this thread!

I'm so glad you joined us here! 4-H is an amazing program and I am sincerely thankful for you and all the volunteering you do to help the kids! My moms a 4-H advisor, and it's crazy how much time she puts into the program, so I'm definitely grateful for all advisors and what they do!

Last edited:
A FB page I'm on was looking for some SQ breed references so I posted one of my pullets.

I'm taking this as a good sign!

It's rather sad how people will just offer to buy other people's birds without them even being for sale. I brought some BLRW culls to a show once just for the heck of it to fill cages that I had paid for. Someone offered to buy one right out of the cage....ridiculous. Of course I said no, even though they were culls, just because it is extremely rude to think you can just buy other people's birds that aren't even up for sale. I ended up selling them to a friendly couple a few weeks later, AFTER I had listed them for sale :)

My mom sent me some pictures since i am still at school, so here are the Chicks! 20 leghorns, 2 Golden Polish, and 20 naked Necks. Plus one free bird

Here are the cochins

All of the birds got today!

Black Cockerel

Black Frizzle Pullet

Blue Pullet

All of the chicks I got are sexed females except the free chick

2 Leghorn chicks

All 21 Naked Necks

All of the chicks

One of my favorite Naked Necks.

The free chick. I am 99.99% sure it is a Large Fowl Buff Cochin

I circled some of the NNs

4 of the 21 NNs

The 2 golden polish

Last edited:
All of the birds got today! Black Cockerel Black Frizzle Pullet Blue Pullet All of the chicks I got are sexed females except the free chick 2 Leghorn chicks All 21 Naked Necks All of the chicks One of my favorite Naked Necks. The free chick. I am 99.99% sure it is a Large Fowl Buff Cochin I circled some of the NNs 4 of the 21 NNs The 2 golden polish
Now that the free chick is the only one that might not be a girl, you know it MUST going to be a boy, lol!

Now that the free chick is the only one that might not be a girl, you know it MUST going to be a boy, lol!

I don't like to count my chicks before they hatch so I will keep referring to it as an it. I could care less about getting a free range Cochin rooster honestly though
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom