4 legged chick

I agree, that was an uncalled for statement...there is a huge difference between a child and a chick!

I'm sorry that this was said to you! It hurt my feelings just reading it.

I disagree. What's the difference? They are both living things and both have feelings. Also aren't Silkies deformed, they have an extra toe. Should that mean we kill all the Silkies? No. This chick, if it is healthy and lives it's life as a normal chicken would what's to stop it?

There is no reason to be upset at the person who said that. You should be upset with yourself for not thinking that an animal should have a right to live just as any person would. People are animals. As seen in your statement.

i would let it live if it can function just fine....kinda neat! you'd have to think of a cool name to go along with him/her! cute lil guy (or gal). keep us updated! and if all goes well, keep posting pics of him!

Thanks for overwhelming response to our 4 legged chick! Kids named her quadruple. She's doing well. Saw her eating and drinking. She's a little shaky and clumsy. One leg sticks out her side and other chicks are pecking at the foot. Have to keep a watch on that. Will post some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom