~* 4th annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey/Chicken hatchathon! *~

Hi everyone!
frow.gif
It turns out that I will actually be able to join this Hatch-along too this year! I just got a shipment of Red English Orpington hatching eggs in the mail this morning, and I am letting them rest overnight and will set them tomorrow morning! I got these off e-bay, been wanting to get them for a while, and just happened to win the auction that was delivered just in time for this hatch-along!
yesss.gif
I have Blue Copper Marans (from the same ebay seller) and Silkies (home flock) in one incubator right now, due to hatch on the 24th & 25th, but thankfully I have another LG incubator that I can stagger hatch in.

See you all around and may your hatches go well!
smile.png

My eggs arrived this morning too! I will be on time for setting tomorrow after their rest period just like you.

chicken eggs set. Now I'm hoping for lots of good fertility and a good lockdown. I set a dozen CCL eggs and I really want them to be fertile then hatch. I have had the worst hatch rate for them so far.

Setting 14 barred rocks today! One came with a little crack in the shell so I put wax on it and we will see how it does. Also will set whatever silkie eggs the girls give me today. One girl hasn't made friends with my roo yet so I may get a clear but we will see.

I set 42 in 1 bator and 18 in another. 24 Ameraucana, 25 EE and 11 mix. And going to a poultry sale on sunday. Can everyone say CRAZY CHICKEN LADY!

I'm in! I set 8 RIRs and 28 Silkie/Sizzle eggs today. There are also 6 turkey eggs in there, but they won't make the deadline (won't hatch until the 10th, if they're even fertile). I'll set another 36 RIRs and 4 OEGBs tonight once my other 'bator gets steadied out
smile.png

I set 10 Speckled Sussex and 17 Lavender Orpington eggs today, to go along with my 12 Bourbon Red eggs I set on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom