5 Month Old Bearded Clear Buff Silkie~ NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have a 5 Month old Bearded Clear Buff Silkie (Unsexed) who has the correct amount of toes with great foot feathering and nice blue earlobes. He has a great stance. He has a nice big top hat. He has great clear coloring also. I am up in the air on the sex of this one.

I allow pick ups and can meet within 30 mins driving distance.

Please do not bid if it is too hot on your end to receive live birds within a week. We are still having decent weather on this end. If your weather isn't decent enough to have them shipped within 2 weeks then I will relist them or offer to the next highest bidder. I will not risk there well being. Please understand this before bidding.

Shipping: $55.00

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Google Checkout, & Money Orders.

ClearBuff2.jpg

ClearBuff3.jpg

ClearBuff4.jpg

ClearBuff6.jpg

ClearBuff7.jpg

ClearBuff9.jpg

ClearBuff8.jpg

ClearBuff10.jpg

ClearBuff5.jpg

ClearBuff1.jpg

Quote:
Yes me too. I have decided to let go of my Lav/Por project pen to concentrate on just 4 pens. I like to have my stalls as clean as possible. I can't do that with more than 4 stalls. So I had to choose my favorites.
hit.gif
No one will help me here so I do all the chores and work myself. He/She is great color and very nice quality which is really hard to get in buffs.

cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
i wish i had the room for he/she is really nice but i have all thoughs showgils that i got from you. they are turning out sooo GOOD!!!!!
tongue.png
tongue.png
i wish i could get more just not any room, thanks michelle you have been a great person to talk to and buy chicks from, thanks again bryan
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

Your little buff is beautiful. I'm like the other gals. It's so hard not to want to get one of everything . But when you have limited space you have to pick the special ones. Grrr...

yeah it stinks. But I am too the point that I have so many it is like an all day chore and I can't even leave the house or even go on Vacation and hubby is getting sick of it along with me. So I am drastically downsizing including how many I keep in a pen so we can at least set them up for a few days and go somewhere.
big_smile.png

I am doing the exact same thing! It's getting to the point that it takes me 2 hours a night to feed and water - and going away for a day involves "training" the neighbor... and that's only to do minimal care, and then when I get back, it's HOURS of catching up! Blah! haha
Quote:

Quote:

Yep it takes me at least 2 hours a night to water and feed just because I wash the waters tubs every night so no fungus grows in this hot weather.

The time we put into our birds!!! I spend about 2 hours between the silkies and the laying hens and also just feeding/watering the horses. That does not include cleaning the stalls out daily. He/she (hopefully she) can come live with me down here and be apart of my porcelain project. I have decided I am going to work on paints, porcelains, and lavenders. I have whites and blues and blacks already but I am going to get rid of my black roos and turn the black and blue hens into my lavender pen and then have the porcelain seperate and the paints in with my white pen. I just love your silkies reese and anytime you put them up for sale I can not resist!

Back
Top Bottom