5 or 6 Roosters FREE to good home!

Quailegg1

Chirping
Feb 8, 2019
Salem, Ohio
They are a mix of rhode island and golden sex link. May have a black sex link. We are keeping two, but can't have them all. I am located in Groesbeck, Texas. Please help us! LOL. Reply for pick up information and phone number if interested. I can send pictures. My hens are tired of being jumped! They want to grow their back feathers again. :barnie:eek:

@sourland Yes our poor babies. We do have two separate areas, but the fence is a little over 5 foot... and even with their clipped wings they can still scale it somehow. :( Plus, if we put all the roosters that we want re-homed together they may start fighting. All of them believe it or not seem to get along well it's just my back featherless hens.

@sourland Yes our poor babies. We do have two separate areas, but the fence is a little over 5 foot... and even with their clipped wings they can still scale it somehow. :( Plus, if we put all the roosters that we want re-homed together they may start fighting. All of them believe it or not seem to get along well it's just my back featherless hens.
They won't fight that much when they don't have hens to fight over https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/rooster-flocks.72998/.

Back
Top Bottom