5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions....

phpw9jvl0pm.jpg

funny2.jpg

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can do math, and those who can't.

When a waitress once asked Yogi Berra if he wanted his pizza cut into six slices or eight, he said "Better make it six...I'm not that hungry."

What do you get if you divide the cirucmference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? Pumpkin Pi, of course..

By the way, if you guys ever have questions about math or need help with math homework, the department of education has a hotline you can call. The number is 1-800-[(10x)(13i)2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].

I'm here all night, folks.. Try the fish, and be sure to tip your waiters...
big_smile.png
tongue.png

Um I am horrible at Math but excel in fractions and geometry. My dad is an engineer and my brother was always a math whiz but cant read to save his life. They say that boys are good with math on average but there are always exceptions. Girls are usually better at english and science/biology. I only graduated 5 years ago and I didnt see much wrong with the math in my school... my 5yo is in basic math for Kindergarten and its the same as what I learned at his age.

I'm horrible with all math and science...always have been and I'm pretty sure I always will be
hmm.png
History, English, Geography...those are my realms. Thank goodness my husband is an engineer so he can help the kids when they need it, who are both very advanced for their ages in Math. Obviously, they don't take after their mother, lol.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I love that!! Of course I really can't add to this thread, my brain was wired for math.... I completed math through differential equations in college. I dream in numbers
hide.gif

Just don't ask me how to spell anything, ask me something from history or how to diagram a sentence and we'll be fine
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom