5 Roosters in SC to be rehomed

DavidandEm

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 3, 2013
Hi all! We are out of Sumter, SC and have about 5 free range roosters that I would love to rehome. They are all various breeds- some large (handsome!) Silkies included-.

I've tried selling, but no one is interested, so looking to rehome. I will catch them and meet you to rehome. I am happy to meet you around the Sumter/Columbia/Camden/Lexington areas. Possibly Greenville area on occasion as my work allows me to.

I have them currently free-range in the horse fields, and they are wonderful at eating bugs, spreading manure, etc. I just have too many! :)

Would love for these guys to find a new farm to help out. Even if you are not interested, any ideas on getting the word out about how great roosters are to have on a farm for pastures, etc. even if the farm doesn't want to raise chickens for eggs, etc.

All my roosters are friendly, (will come up to you for food!!), don't fight with each other (pecking order established), and are very fat and happy guys out in the fields. They get along with my horses and goats wonderfully and for the most part, stay out of the barn and buildings, roosting on the fenceline at night.

Roosters are still available.

Roosterman-thanks for the offer, but I am rehoming these as pets only. They are handraised and very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom