5 silkie chicks in VA or PA SOLD!

meriruka

Songster
12 Years
Oct 18, 2007
I have 2 gray, two black and one mixed colored silkies just hatched this weekend. I'll trade for a young Buff Orp pair or $10.00 for all chicks, (but maybe free) to a good home.
I'm between Lynchburg & Danville in VA, but I do travel up Rte. 81 to PA (Allentown) frequently. I'll try to get a pic up later today......

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would, but I don't have any way to keep them warm......

Here's a pic... Not great but.....
4477_p1010205.jpg

Actually, three of my silkies took turns sitting on these....tag team brooding.

I'm interested. Big-time. Need a companion for a lone chick [she's three weeks old, but her old companion was scrawny].. Ever think of coming to MD?

You can always keep them warm with hand warmers or feet warmers from the walmart or sporting goods area. Put a towel or something over them so it does not burn them and voila you have a portable warmer! Put them in a small box so their heat stays in a concentrated area.

I just checked, and if you do want to sell them to me [which would be much appreciated, I'd be keeping three and two would go to the lone chick], we could drive up to Hagerstown and meet you, maybe? That's where Route 81 goes through in MD, so..
PM me or post here. I'm reeeally interested, and if you want a Welsummer rooster by any chance, we can give you one.
lol.png

Quote:
If you're anywhere along Rte 81, I'll be coming up there this week......

Sorry, slow typist here.....
Yes, I go through Hagerstown.

Back
Top Bottom