54 Silkie Eggs (An Assortment of colors)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Dec 12, 2011.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I will have 54 eggs to ship out Wednesday or Thursday at the latest in case Tuesday's collection is not 54. This will most likely be one of the last large egg auctions before silkies all go broody. This is for an assortment. If they lay more I will include more in this auction.

Check out our new splash boy.. compliments of another byc member.. thanks Julie.. what an awesome boy.

Color will come from those that are laying.. but anything can go with silkies. I have: Black-Lav-Splits, White, B/B/S, Silver/Grey Partridge, Partridge, Splash (which has a new boy and he is awesome), and Buff. So who ever is laying today those will be your eggs. Also if you want the post office to call you please include your phone number in the PayPal comment section.

If you would like to see more of my birds please visit the new revamp site at www.cjsilkies.com on the site is also a Winner's Circle tab for those that want to know if I have show quality silkies.

When auction is over please PayPal to [email protected]

Thanks for bidding. Cj

Here is our new boy for the splash pen Julius Cesar

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish I could bid on these!!!! [​IMG]

3. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:x2

4. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    ok one large bunch --I had to will be a blast to have a bunch running around ------- Now I am going to need hatching dust lol

5. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:Your too funny. lol I will send extra if they lay more. How many eggs can your bator hold?

6. bikerchic

bikerchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2011
    Virginia
    I have some gorgeous silver partridge and partridge babies running around from these eggs. LOVE them!!

7. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:Thank you very much!!

8. Shayna

Shayna I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]

Aug 2, 2011
    Midwest
    I have some of CJ's eggs developing in my incubator now. She's a wonderful seller to work with!!

9. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:Well Shayna, my eggs from your are all cozy under broodies. I candled a few with great difficulty in getting them from the 5 broodies. lol And they are developing nicely.
    Did not get to candle them all as I did not want to disturb them.

10. abengel

abengel Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2011
    Long Island
    Wish I had the room! I also have some of CJ's birds and they are stunning!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by