55 Gal. Fish Tank for fish/reptile/CHICK BROODER :D

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
I have a HUGE 75 gallon bow front aquarium with a heavy black laquer stand that is just going to waste sitting in my barn. If anyone is interested I will take $100 for the entire setup including the filters, hoods, etc..... 75 GAL NOW SOLD
Please send me a PM if interested.
2 feet long, one foot deep and 19 inches from front to back at widest point. This thing is huge! It's a very very expensive tank set up.
Regular shaped 55 gal also available for $50

Last edited:
That is a good deal for anyone interestd. I had to clean my 29 gallon tank last night and it was a booger! Lol

cody!!

I have seen so many people with snakes in a huge aquarium. Its funny to see the huge snakes chase mice around. Lol How good of shape is the aquarium in?

Cody!!

It is in very good condition. I had it up with tropical fish in our last home. When we moved, I just never put it back up. It's dusty from storage in my barn for over a year and will need cleaning up but it's in very good shape.

Shoot I just now noticed you were in Georgia. I am in Ohio. I guess I need to pay a little more attention. Lol. Silly me!

COdy!!

Quote:
Yes, actually it would
smile.png
I had not thought about that one. There ya go folks, just one more use for it! Thanks for that suggestion, MissPrissy!

Back
Top Bottom