5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

I take it back!!
wee.gif
They aren't being boring! I have a pip!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
One of my EE eggs.
big_smile.png

Good morning! It should be a busy thread today! I had one chick in the bator this morning, a few more have pipped too. Last evening when I closed up the coop, I caught a glimpse of a chick peeking out from under my broody, yay!

Hope everyone has a good day!

I now have a fully hatched Ameracuana!
Yay! EEs are great!

ok day 20 for me...no rocker ,pips,,,I think mine are to comfortable,,,they wanna hang out still.. I know it will be soon... That pessimist in me say They ain't gonna hatch,,How come you be frettin,, Then i think,,yep,,same thing you thought last spring you first hatch.Shipped eggs @ that.. Those hatched....HHAHAHA
ep.gif

Can I get a High five,,,
yesss.gif
SIR<<<<Happy New Years my PEEPs,,,,,, PEACE<<<<
woot.gif
woot.gif

highfive.gif

This morning at 8:25 we welcomed Milkshake, Marshmellow (Marshie's) first ever egg lain, in which is now a little chickie!

She is grey black, with feathered feet, and some yellow feathers by her face. Her skin is white AND black, being mixed with a JAPANESE BANTAM!

She has an INTERESTING comb! Well, im calling her a she for now until she dries off and we test her!

Good luck everyone else with the rest of your hatches!

yesss.gif

This I'd my first hatch upright as well. Only one has hatched but I noticed that it did not ki me the shell around or fall all over like they do when they hatch on their side.
Go chickens!

Guilty. I try not to get lost online, and when I set mine at midnight on the 10th it was just a personal decision to aim for the ball drop - then I popped in and realized I'd timed along with lots of other folks, and...
idunno.gif

Oh I didn't mean anything except that if you looked at the guess number set it would be shy LOL we are thrilled to have more hatching along than we thought!

I restarted the broadcast. I need to check out that file. I will try to catch one hatching and record it. For now, click on the social media stream to see comments.

I have one with a pip!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ron-s-hatch-cam
It's so exciting to see the little miracle actually start to pop out! I can't believe how fun the PIP was
lau.gif
I did a happy dance by the bator when I saw our first pip. I'm a little shocked that we actually had one hatch!

Back
Top Bottom