6,12,24,or 48 Muscovy duck hatching eggs for sale - Cairina Moschata Domestica - show quality

Good morning Barbara.
The blue line is where the feathers wing are clipped.The red is the real flesh and bone wing.

You cut only from the longer feathers, I found on the internet a picture with an open wing where you can see the 3 types of feathers on the wing. Also in the picture with my ducks you can see how they look with the wings trimmed.

You never cut in straight line or near the flesh, you follow the real flesh wing line.
You never cut them till are adults and they have all the feathers developed. If you trim too early when it is not fully grown the thick feathers will bleed. You do not need to cut much, for girls you trim less and for males a bit more because they have longer wings.

Follow the anatomy of the wing, especially the tip, feel the end of it because the tip is very thin You need somebody else to keep the duck while you extend the wing to trim it. You will need both hands, one to feel the real wing and the other hand to trim. Always feel the real wing.

This is the safest way and they do feel nothing. Do not listen to people which tells you to cut more, you will risk to hurt them. My parents had Muscovy ducks and chicken and we did the same for all birds.
Publication1.jpg

I hope this will help you.
Elena

The naked neck chickens come from Romania, they are mixed with wild turkey from Carpathian mountains. They are good hatchers and mothers. It took me a while till I found some babies a few years back, now everything I have naked neck are hatched and raised here.
Actually that is incorrect. Naked necks are not part turkey. Turkeys and chickens are different species so cannot mate and produce offspring.
Turken is just a name used for standard and bantam (not silkie gened) naked neck chickens. But they have nothing to do with actual turkeys.

I am born and raised in that country, I know my country's species. I know what I am talking about. They are mixed when they appeared with wild mountain turkey, Did you ever eat one of them? The meat is more red and has more flavor. Our turkeys are not like the turkey here, big and with white meat.

I am not talking about the big turkeys from today, I am talking about old breed deep in Transylvania mountains long long time ago when the naked neck got out, I do not think that the breed still exists. Now it is word of mouth from old people which they know about it from their forefathers. Naked neck is well known in Romania and people raised them for long time before even you heard about them here.

On the website there are Pay Pal buttons for easy pay : https://elenasfarm.yolasite.com

No hormones, no antibiotics, free range, and pasture raised. View attachment 1098367 View attachment 1098368 View attachment 1098369 View attachment 1098370 View attachment 1098371 View attachment 1098372 View attachment 1098373 View attachment 1098374
Show quality, good breeders, good mothers, and lay a lot of eggs. All are hatched and raised here by us.

Drakes are : 2 black, 1 grey and white, and 1 black and white.
Girls are: black, black and white, white, brown with white, grey with white on the head.

Every egg you get is checked for fertility. We collect the eggs every day.

Please understand that we are not responsible for your hatching rate. There are too many factors in the hatching process which we can not control.The hatching rate depends of your incubating experience.
Please understand that we are not responsible for postal office handling. We package the eggs individually with bubble wrap. Each box is marked fragile.

The 48 eggs will be shipped all in one shipment if available. If not they will be shipped like this: first 24 in one shipment and the last 24 eggs will be shipped after 2 more days. Some days they lay more , some less.

Thank you for buying and checking up our listing.
On the website there are Pay Pal buttons for easy pay : https://elenasfarm.yolasite.com

No hormones, no antibiotics, free range, and pasture raised. View attachment 1098367 View attachment 1098368 View attachment 1098369 View attachment 1098370 View attachment 1098371 View attachment 1098372 View attachment 1098373 View attachment 1098374
Show quality, good breeders, good mothers, and lay a lot of eggs. All are hatched and raised here by us.

Drakes are : 2 black, 1 grey and white, and 1 black and white.
Girls are: black, black and white, white, brown with white, grey with white on the head.

Every egg you get is checked for fertility. We collect the eggs every day.

Please understand that we are not responsible for your hatching rate. There are too many factors in the hatching process which we can not control.The hatching rate depends of your incubating experience.
Please understand that we are not responsible for postal office handling. We package the eggs individually with bubble wrap. Each box is marked fragile.

The 48 eggs will be shipped all in one shipment if available. If not they will be shipped like this: first 24 in one shipment and the last 24 eggs will be shipped after 2 more days. Some days they lay more , some less.

Thank you for buying and checking up our listing.
Hi, Elena. OMG! Preety Muscovy girls you have. I'll take six eggs. I'd love for you to please get some from different girls so that I get a good variety.

Back
Top Bottom