6/25/11 MONTHLY SWAP(last sat).....Highlands City, FL

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
This swap will be held the last sat of the month!!!

The last turnout was off to a good start. Hopefully we will have some more turnout cause of no shows going on!!! So bring your friends, your friends friends & even some enemies cause this swap will be fun times!!

Looking to get some raffles going, education table & rumor has it a possible feed discount the day of the swap.............
woot.gif
He has some nice stuff at this feed store, tons of feed, supplies & bulk seed!

Located at

Oliver Dahlman
4250 Clubhouse Road
Lakeland , FL

Starts at 8am till noon. MUST GET THERE EARLY............ CAUSE THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!!!

There will be chickens, chicks, eggs, ducks, rabbits & more!!! There has been many inquiries about coops. so if you make them, bring them down!!!

I hope to see many old friends and meet new ones!

Peace out,
Heather

Last edited:
looks like robyn is coming........hope she brings some coops!

I also talked to some of my breeder friends at he lonesome dove swap sat. looks like many of them are coming. one guy breeds quail and another has pheasants

wow, a show just down the street from me! very excited:) the feller that runs this feed store is a good man, glad they are hosting a show and perfect timing to get some chickadees!

I'm looking for some Buff Orp pullets and a brown leghorn cockerel...

Anyone bringing any young layers or pullets getting ready to lay? We are looking for one maybe two young girls who are quiet and non-aggressive. If you have some to sell but can't make the swap, let us know and maybe we can get together in a week or so? Thanks.

sorry, but I did not plan on this one, I've got lots of BLRW chicks and KC duck eggs going on lock down on the 27 plus some Sebatopols.
Maybe next time.
hugs.gif

I will try to make this swap but no guarantees. I did commit to go to the Jax, Bent Creek Feed Swap on Sunday Feb 27th with some cages. It's a 2 hr drive Sat. to Lakeland and a 2 hr drive the next day to Jax.

I should be there.
I will have chicks 4 weeks and older all out of light. Breeds will include Turkens, EEs, Frizzles, and some mixes.
I will also have a Light Brahma Rooster around 9 months old. He is a big beautiful boy!
May also have a few of my Lionheads with me, and some hatching eggs.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom