6-7 week old Ameraucanas (or EE?) & very submissive cockrel

I don't know where you're reading but it isn't a reliable source. There is nothing roosterly about any of them.

Thats a huge relief. I just read (and watch videos of) whatever chicken info i can I find on the internet and a lot of it ends up being anecdotal or not even true haha. Glad I can ask the well informed people of this forum site!

Thats a huge relief. I just read (and watch videos of) whatever chicken info i can I find on the internet and a lot of it ends up being anecdotal or not even true haha. Glad I can ask the well informed people of this forum site!
I saw a program on Amazon Prime where a woman gives a mixture of fact, opinion, and absurdity about raising chickens. It was laughable if you've already read a few chicken care books but she's probably convinced a few people simply because she somehow made it onto TV. So, my recommendation is to go to the library rather than YouTube. Books can contain inaccuracies or outdated information as well but they're usually backed by actual research.

I saw a program on Amazon Prime...

That is so, so good to know. It's actually pretty nuts how easy it is to get incorrect info on chickens. I'm going to look into getting chicken care books from the library now! Thank you a ton for the excellent advice :)

I saw a program on Amazon Prime where a woman gives a mixture of fact, opinion, and absurdity about raising chickens. It was laughable if you've already read a few chicken care books but she's probably convinced a few people simply because she somehow made it onto TV. So, my recommendation is to go to the library rather than YouTube. Books can contain inaccuracies or outdated information as well but they're usually backed by actual research.
:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom