6 Black Copper Marans Eggs $60, Includes Express Shipping from TX!

danrut101

Songster
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
I have some young hens that are laying now. The eggs are a bit small but have been tested fertile. They have been laying 8~9 weeks. These birds are from Wade Jeanne's line. Egg color is good about a 6 and some 7's. Mostly 6's.

As most of you know, I actually bought them from Will Morrow.

I will include express shipping with the $60. I won't lower the price for Priority as the PO is starting to sloooooooowwwwwwww wayyyyyy doooowwwwnnn.

I will have multiple sets.

Email me at [email protected] for photos of the birds and eggs.

Thanks,

danny d

I am in Port Lavaca.

Take Hwy 87 from SA until you hit the water.
cool.png
That's me! 120 miles south of SA. Thanks.

Danny D

Hey Warhorse - where in SA are you? I'm down 87 just 8 miles southeast of downtown SA. Nice to see ya, neighbor.

I have some black copper chicks and some cuckoo marans if you're interested.......

Quote:
Wow, cool!! I am just south of San Antonio near 181 and 1604, so not too far at all. I have a pair of black Marans from Ray Valentine, but I am just getting anxious to have more hens and not go through the lay eggs, incubate eggs, brood chicks, etc, etc. I had seen one guy on craigslist with cuckcoo Marans and Ameraucanas advertised... Josh Trujillo?

I had 1 person put a hold on their eggs. If anyone wants in early next week, I can do it.

Danny D

Back
Top Bottom