6+ EE hatching eggs! $15 (includes shipping) BEAUTIFUL VARIETY *IL*

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
6 EE hatching eggs, $15 includes shipping. Blue and Green Eggs. I have 3 bearded hens, 1 non bearded. Then I have 1 RIR/EE mix in with them. She lays brown eggs, so you can choose if you want her eggs extra too, or I can easily take them out and give you full EE. Colors can be everything and anything.

Rooster: White, Brown, Black, Orange
Hen: Black-Orange Laced
Hen: Black and White
Hen: Grey/White/Blue
Hen: Brown-Blue Laced
RIR/EE Hen: Red/Brown Black tips

I've had 100% fertility rate

ee1s.jpg

Entire Flock:Single combed red hen is the mix.

ee2w.jpg

This is the rooster's close-up

ee3l.jpg

Some of the Flock again
eggo.jpg

As you can see one is clearly blue, one is brown and one is green. The brown is one of my Brahma eggs, and only for comparision.

You will receive GREEN and BLUE eggs only, unless you would like me to add a few brown eggs which will be 3/4 EE X 1/4 RIR. I would like to add that the RIR/EE mix is my absolute favorite chicken, and my pet.

Sorry they look scruffy. It was really muddy, and they are currently recovering from running free with too many roosters, so their feathers are still a little poofy on their backs. I currently can only ship 6 at a time, because I recently moved them to a new coop and their laying slowed down a bit for a while.

Feel free to PM if interested. I have some of their eggs in the incubator right now. So when they hatch I will post some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom