6+ Millie Fleur d'Uccle Bantam Eggs

k2chickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
New Castle, Indiana
Up for your consideration are "hopefully" going to be 6+ Millie Fleur d'Uccle egg's. My girls have been laying very well recently and i can only eat so many hard boiled banty eggs lol. I am currently saving for a cabinet incubator so until then i figured i could offer a few batches for sale since i am incubator'less. As always if the girls slow down unexpectedly refunds will be givein, but as of now i have collected 2 eggs today and with how they have been laying i should not have a problem collecting 6, my goal is to get at least 8 to ship but take into consideration their is a chance i could only get 6 with the oldest eggs being 3 days old at time of shipment of Wednesday of this week. If you would like, i could wait until thursday to ship so i could get you a few more eggs, but i will leave that up to the winner. Eggs will be shipped priority mail with a tracking conformation code.

My two Breeding roosters

28902_cesr.jpg

28902_003.jpg

and the second

28902_dsc02059.jpg

28902_dsc02060.jpg

A few of my hens

28902_dsc02031.jpg

28902_dsc02038.jpg

28902_dsc02032.jpg

28902_dsc02464.jpg

Please know that buying eggs is basically just a big gamble, and that if you do not have the means to gamble then please do not do so. I will be sure to pack these egg's as EXCELLENT as i can and you can rest assured that they will arrive to you with the best efforts on my end. With that being said i cannot guarantee how the usps is going to handle them thus i cannot guarantee any type of hatch rate what so ever. With everything packages go through, being thrown around, x-rays etc.. i just simply cannot offer any type of replacements for what somebody else ruined. I cracked 6 eggs i collected last week and had 5 fertile of the 6 so i was happy enough with the fertility of these eggs to start offering them for sale. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I hope you like my Millies and good luck to all bidders!

Back
Top Bottom