6 OR 12 FRESH BLUE BIRCHEN FRENCH MARANS HATCHING EGGS...Virginia

malapinefarm

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 22, 2009
Powhatan,Va.
I am offering 6 or 12 Blue Birchen French Marans Hatching Eggs. These eggs are fresh and ready to ship. I have the Birchen Marans Rooster and Blue Marans Hens. The eggs are really dark and have a great shape. The birds have no defects,are very healthy and are the french standard with heavy feathering up and down the legs. My Rooster is a Large Bird and very freindly as well as the Hens with Beautiful Color. We can take paypal at [email protected] or you can email me at [email protected] to receive address to ship a money order. We are getting eggs dailey so I can take a short list as well. $30.00 will cover priority shipping for a half dozen, and $55.00 will cover priority shipping for 1 dozen. I have already sold 5 orders with great feedback and hope to keep building my flock trying to get even better quality birds. Thanks.
Steve

23468_dsc_0108.jpg

23468_dsc_0003.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!! ..... Was the first word that came out of my mouth too. If only my little broody silky wasn't already setting on all she can handle
Will you be selling later this spring- summer?

Last edited:
Hi,
Yes I will be still selling them through the summer as long as there laying good and someone would like some. Thanks for your interest.
Steve

Will you be selling any baby chics? Or you just selling eggs? I would be interested in some chics because my wife will not let me incubate any more for a while

Back
Top Bottom