John farmer

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Tontitown, AR.
89353_dsc00594.jpg

Circle of Hope Youth Ranch
hatching eggs

Up for Auction is 6 plus Silver laced Wyandotte Hatching Eggs.

Eggs are gathered fresh daily and stored in ambient temp. and turned until shipped, fertility has been good

Our Wyandottes are some of the best around great lacing and the combs and feet are excellent show quality if your looking for potential show birds or just all around great farm chickens you should have a look at our birds.

We ship priority mail U.S. only
No shipping to Hawaii or Alaska
PayPal only NO E CHECKS!! please so we can ship soon as payment clears, paypal to couch22Aatt.net
If you have questions please ask before bidding.

Due to all the variables in shipping and incubation we cannot guarantee the eggs once they leave our hands.
all sales are final.

We always send extra egg's just in case something goes wrong in shipping.

Circle of Hope Youth Ranch is a ranch that is set up for children to come and learn about animals and farming , we work with kids in foster care and from single parent homes to help provide positive role models for children, and to teach responsibility through the care and nurturing of animals.
we do not charge a fee and rely solely on donations and sales of our hatching egg's to help fund the activities of the ranch.
We thank you for your purchase and help in supporting the children at the ranch

I'm not meaning to offend you at all, but these wyandottes pictured, as well as the barred rocks in your other auction, while the may be nice farm birds, they are not show quality.

Now why would I be offended you just called me a liar... I really don't need some know it all's opinion to tell me what I have, our birds have done very well at our county fairs.

Quote:
Well county fair quality and sanctioned show quality are quite different.

Good luck and have a nice day.

I received the columbian Wyandotte eggs I purchased off of you at ebay and I am sooo very happy to see your wyandottes here
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
The CW are incubating nicely and I do so hope I win these AWESOME birds
fl.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom