6 Quality Splash Silkie Hatching Eggs

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
Up for auction are 6 plus extras (if layed) Quality Splash Silkie hatching eggs.

The photos speak for themselves.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out Tuesday if payment is made before 2 PM CST. PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you want insurance there will be an additional charge of $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I am packing the eggs in a styrofoam lined box for no additional charge.

I also have Partridge Showgirl and white Showgirl eggs. White Silkie and Black/Blue Silkie eggs. All colors are penned seperately. They will be listed on seperate auctions.

If you are the winning bidder on more than one of my acutions shipping can be combined.

Thanks and good luck !!

46870_2141_2newsplashhens.jpg

46870_2135twonewsplashroosonesplash_henjpg.jpg

46870_img_2120.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom