6+ Silver Spangled Hamburg bantams. F/S TN **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Saffles Farms

Mr. Yappy Chickenizer
11 Years
Nov 23, 2008
Madisonville, TN
I have 6+ Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantam eggs for sale. These are not hatchery stock. Fertility has been great with these eggs. **SOLD** Thank You

Last edited:
My DH would kill me if I bought hatching eggs, but I do have a question for you.
roll.png
Are all SSH bantams? I got one in my Ideal order and she is much smaller than all the other chicks. My order is supposed to be standard sized breeds, so she may have been put in there by accident. She's beautiful, and my only white egg layer in the bunch, so if I could swing it, I wouldn't mind having a few more like her.
big_smile.png

LOL, sounds like me. I keep hatching, knowing very well Ive got way to many as it is.
idunno.gif
SSH, comes in bantams, and large fowl both. Ive never had the large fowl SSH only the bantams.
ETA: You sure you dont need these? They should be around 8 to 10 by the time I ship them.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
The LF SSH is a smaller chicken that lays a medium white egg
smile.png
They are big enough to be standard sized birds, but on the smaller end of the scale, if that helps
big_smile.png

Oh, and Brian, me too! I have no idea where I am going to put all these chickens! And I still want some BLRW if I can work it out
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
Ive got waaaaaaay to many. If I have eggs I dont sale, then I put them in the bator.
hide.gif
I just hate to see a egg go to waste. I dont know where Im gonna put all of them, they are hatching quicker than I am building pens for them. I think its time to post some on craigslist. LOL Just let me know when you want the BLRW eggs, (oh and I have chicks now too.
wink.png
) So either one you want.

Do not tempt me ... I have to be able to build another pen first
tongue.png
Otherwise, I would head your way tomorrow to pick them up
lau.gif
My dad is also not crazy about the idea of another breed of chicken, but it is my pen and I buy all my feed (and some of his, lol) so he would probably get over it
tongue.png
It is a good thing I do not have unlimited money and space or taking care of my chickens would become a full time job!

I also stick WAY too many eggs in the bator, but fortunately mine only holds 24 standard sized eggs ... but I am saving for another
big_smile.png
hide.gif
My dad wants one too
tongue.png
My mom is going to kill us both!
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom