6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs (update 12 eggs)

Quote:
welcome back!! Sorry you didnt win Muggs's auction :-( that was hot wasnt it? dang!!!

Yes, it was very exciting. It was probably good that I didn't win, I wouldn't want to have to explain my $300 Lav roos to my DH!
tongue.png

2 NEW Posts for LAV birds! Looking good too! Ha ha. Just trying to get you guys away from this auction. Will it work? Ha Ha

I love lavenders too. They are so pretty. Crystalcreek has some lav and split ameraucanas up too. It is so hard not to bid on all these lavender birds. DH would kill me for spending that much though.
hide.gif

up to 8 eggs!!!! Ill update right to the last minute so you can see how many eggs your bidding on:)

I always send all that is collected!!

frow.gif

I had an awesome developement and hatch rate with these. They are now residing in my living room in this brooder. Not the best pic, but it's all I had uploaded. The blacks are from her, there's also a couple polish and a few other silkies in there too.
59227_2011-01-26_11-35-24_412.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
thanks J!!!! I love baby brooders filled with silkies-easiest birds to take care--I still have those 2 lav roos in my kitchen
th.gif
never even know they were there until they purr at me
love.gif

Morning!
frow.gif
Nat...I may push for DH to hurry and build that other coop!!! J's picture has be drooling. Love baby silkies!

Back
Top Bottom