6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs (update 12 eggs)

Oh...if I had the money...I'd be all over these!!! All of mine from Nat were killed by the stupid neighbors dogs & even though she gave me money to replace them....its still not the same! All I have now is some chickies from them. Ended up with 2 Lavs and a bunch of Blacks or splits. The very last 2 eggs are goin in lockdown tomorrow so I'm hoping with at least 1 more Lav. Good Luck guys
smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Haha and how old will we be?? wait 20-21??
tongue.png

LOL! Nope....sorry! I'll be.........................................32!!! Not sure if I should be excited about that or not lol!

Quote:
Haha and how old will we be?? wait 20-21??
tongue.png

LOL! Nope....sorry! I'll be.........................................32!!! Not sure if I should be excited about that or not lol!

smack.gif
do the happy dance hunny your a baby!!! I did until I hit 39-this year is the big 40 and for the first time ever Im not loking forward to it haha

Quote:
I hear ya! My neighbors dogs are my WORST Predators! We have Eagles, Hawks, Coyotes, Bob Cats and Mountain Lions but any chicken losses were from my neighbors Husky. I really like the dog but they should not let it loose. Now all my chickens are in the barn safe! Well Happy Birthday to you a little Early!

Back
Top Bottom