6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs (update 12 eggs)

Quote:
LOL! Nope....sorry! I'll be.........................................32!!! Not sure if I should be excited about that or not lol!

smack.gif
do the happy dance hunny your a baby!!! I did until I hit 39-this year is the big 40 and for the first time ever Im not loking forward to it haha

It's not that old.....although.......the cake may resemble a bonfire
hide.gif

KIDDING! Love you Hunny!!

Thanks LuvDucks! Mine were also killed by 2 Huskys. I'll be watching this auction though....watching somebody else win the eggs
roll.png

Quote:
Haha and how old will we be?? wait 20-21??
tongue.png

LOL! Nope....sorry! I'll be.........................................32!!! Not sure if I should be excited about that or not lol!

WoooHOOO!
ep.gif
We'll be the same age until June! Not OLD at all. It's just a number
hugs.gif

Quote:

WoooHOOO!
ep.gif
We'll be the same age until June! Not OLD at all. It's just a number
hugs.gif

I'm older than both of you. Ugh. I'm getting up there!!!

It is just a number, but being miserably pregnant with 3 kids makes me feel
old.gif
!!! I'll feel a little better once I pop this LAST one out lol
clap.gif

It is to Quiet on here tonight. The other bidders are going to wait and STOMP me out at the last minute! I am Worried. LOL!

Quote:
you think? IDK-?? thats what happens sometimes. I havent listed them since Oct?? and they were going well then-maybe everyone has their fill?? LOL
hu.gif

we'll see in the end good luck
thumbsup.gif

oh and 9 eggs so far:) also I have to ship On tuesday NOT monday as originally stated as I thought I ended the auction tomorrow night but I wound up ending it Monday night! so one more days worth of eggies so good greif maybe I can send 10-12 or more?? no guarantees=I said 6+ and Im already up to 9:)

Last edited:
No, I KNOW!! Good for you, though. It is Saturday night and everyone is busy except me. Ha Ha. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom