6+ 'surprise' RIR eggs from KY!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Aug 31, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    The surprise is that they might be mixed, or they might be pure.

The BIG surprise is that we've caught my guinea cock mating with some of the hens [​IMG] I don't know if any guinea-mixed birds would hatch, but you never know! Be the first in your area to have a guincken, or a chinea, if you prefer [​IMG]

They do free range but stick together, so they should be pure (other than the possibility of a guinea mix [​IMG])

6+ for $12 includes shipping!!

Please post sold and pm me for paypal info [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    LA~Poulet :

Oh my [​IMG]
    http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/Guineas/BRKGuinHybrid.html

[​IMG] I know, aren't they ugly?? I doubt that they would be mixed with guineas, but there is that chance since the guineas have been seen mating with the RIR. None of the other chickens have (except for the RIR roo), so they should be RIRs [​IMG]

But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? [​IMG]

3. ChrystalGail

ChrystalGail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Casa Grande, AZ
    Quote:[​IMG] I know, aren't they ugly?? I doubt that they would be mixed with guineas, but there is that chance since the guineas have been seen mating with the RIR. None of the other chickens have (except for the RIR roo), so they should be RIRs [​IMG]

But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? [​IMG]

WOW!!! [​IMG] Those have to be the ugliest things I've ever seen. (Forgive me if I offend anyone that thinks they are cute) The turken ones look like Turkey Vultures!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by