6+ Wheaten Marans Hatching Eggs - OHIO

chicmom

Dances with Chickens
14 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Strasburg Ohio
Hello! This auction is for six (plus extras, if the girls cooperate) nice, dark Wheaten Marans hatching eggs. If you're near Tuscarawas County, Ohio, you are welcome to pick the eggs up to avoid shipping costs.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, and check out my BYC page, where you can see a pic of my lovely Wheatens.

I prefer paypal as payment, and we can work out the best date of shipping for you.

I just wanted to add, that you can ask for any shipping date you want. If you win the auction, I can get you eggs right after the auction, or if you'd like to wait until the weather is a bit warmer, or wait for some special reason (like you've ordered an incubator and it hasn't arrived yet), you can do that!

So I will talk with the winner in a few days and we'll make the ideal arrangement for you!

Sharon

Last edited:
Hi Bigspringhatchery-

They have been laying steadily because I light the coop, so those are not the first eggs. So far, they're staying nice and dark and they've been laying for around 3months. I do want to say though, that the Marans eggs can lighten up towards the end of a laying cycle, and then they will darken again. (I am new at this, and this is something that I recently learned.)

Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll use those flat rate shipping boxes, so it'll be the same all over the US. I will use the medium sized boxes, and actually the shipping would only be $10.95.

I would love to see some pictuures of the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hello!

Please take a look at my BYC page. Click on the pics and they will appear larger so you can get a good look.
smile.png

Where'd/Who'd you get them from, what lines are they, do you have better or side profile photos of them? The male in particular?

Quote:
They are from April Miley who lives in Sarahsville OH. I believe she said they are from Davis/Teasdale lines. I can take some more pics this weekend, and I'll try to get them up for you.

Thank you for asking.

I love the looks and size of your birds!
I will be bidding like crazy on these!!!
Thank you for sharing some of your stock. I hope I can get them cheap, cheep, cheep!!!
Mike
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom