65 years in prison....Yipee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It happened in Mississippi.
idunno.gif

Thanks for your kind words. After all these years it still helps helps to hear them.

As for Thaiturkey, I think you missed the whole point of the original post. The Yipee!!! was used to described the feeling that some sort of justice was served. So yes I can see the Yipee!!! And no one denies it was an awful crime but it happened and justice was served !!!! Yippeee !!!

So may I suggest you try to understand that the OP was just sharing the excitement of the outcome and either share in the excitement that justuce was served or say nothing at all.

Quote:
It's the intials that i use what I call him. I don't think I can say it here without offending some. The second B stands for someone who doesn't have a father.....hint hint The first B well I think you can figure it out if you figure out the second B.

I'm afraid if I say it here I might get kicked off with people thinking I am racist or something.

Hope you understand why I really can't say. I just can't refer to him as a human being. Even calling him an animal would be wrong.

Quote:
Sure, same the world over. There's no reason why money should not get better quality than the norm. It was the possibility of corruption that was troubling me. Thanks for explaining.

Quote:
It's the intials that i use what I call him. I don't think I can say it here without offending some. The second B stands for someone who doesn't have a father.....hint hint The first B well I think you can figure it out if you figure out the second B.

I'm afraid if I say it here I might get kicked off with people thinking I am racist or something.

Hope you understand why I really can't say. I just can't refer to him as a human being. Even calling him an animal would be wrong.

You didn't hide the meaning of the first B too much in this post, did you? You're right, it's racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom