7 Biddies' Street

Yeah and i let them out tonight and also put the garden in today

Although I just remembered my dad said they were making noise this morning around 3am but were still on the roof (normally they get spooked off) but Gator went out and sniffed all over so I don't know if something was back but didn't get too close or maybe a deer or something passed through? All I know is I can't wait till they move to the security of the new coop lol

But no more actual attempts so far and I saw a dead baby raccoon across the street today. I was sad at first cause it's a baby and they're so cute as opposed to an adult but I just realized.... one less potential chicken predator lol

LOL
Good story.

Obviously, I've worked with the public all my life and they never cease to amaze me. One afternoon, after take off, a lady who appeared to be in her 50s, wanted to take a nap during the trip, so she walked to the back of the plane, oh about about 4th row from the last and, finding 3 seats empty, folded up the armrests, got a pillow and blanket from the overhead, took her dress off over her head, leaving her standing in the aisle in her full slip. I even remember that it was navy blue, like her dress. She proceeded to lie down across the seats and go to sleep. Towards the end of the flight, we woke her up and told her she'd have to put on her seat belt for landing. So, she got up, stood in the aisle in her slip, reached in the overhead for her dress, put it on, sat down, and fastened her seat belt for landing.

She said she enjoyed her trip. Our mouths just hung open.

Hello all!!!! Glad to be back but still figuring out the new layout of things. 7biddies- did you venture over to BYH? I didn't see you over there...not that I spent too much time there either :barnie too confusing!

Let's see:

2 Buff Orpingtons - Goldie & Muriel
2 Black Sex Links - Beulah & Sammy (Davis, Jr)
2 Golden Comets - Sadie & Sophie
2 EEs - Ida & Sylvia

This time, instead of just old biddy names, I gave them Jewish Old Biddy names, just to liven things up.

Back
Top Bottom