8 Blue/Black Silkie Eggs (SOLD)

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
I have 8 blue/black silkie eggs ready to ship out Sat. May get one or two more, plus I can add 7 of my faverolle x silkie eggs which have turned out pretty cute and mostly frizzled. $25 includes shipping . May get one or two more before Sat. This will be the last ones for a while due to broodies.I had a couple of names on the list but lost the list. If you were on it and want them you have first dibs. Just let me know. Fertility has been great here and for everyone who has bought eggs from me. Just post Sold and paypal to [email protected]. Thanks.

Marie

Last edited:
Everyone!!

I recieve her eggs in excellent condition and every single one of her eggs has veins and growing!!!!!!

Great person to deal with!!

I would grab her eggs in a second If I had money! LOL!

Marie,
I am so excited about your eggs...thank you so much!

wee.gif

Thanks girl, that is so sweet. I hope they all hatch for you. These absolutely have to go out Sat. or they will go into the bator or under a broody. So I hope someone will take them.

Marie

Just wanted to add, I also got some of her eggs. Great packaging and all but one are developing nicely. She is a great person to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to get more of her eggs!
smile.png

Are you guys going to make me hatch these? I really have enough going right now, but I won't waste them. Someone here must need some silkies.

Marie

Marie,

Seriously I would take them but then I would not be able to pay you until the end of the month! AKKKKK!!!!

So I hope someone gets these eggs.....they are AWSOME!!

Tsa

I will take them!! I haven't hatched eggs yet just raised day olds. I was suppose to get Silkies day olds today but it fell through. I have other chickens in different breeds but want to start getting some silkies because they are so cute. They will be my non-eating pet birds:)

You guys think you can take me through the art of hatching. We have an old incubator (but I will probably go to TSC and buy new).

Lisa

We will be glad to help you with any questions you have. I just emailed you back. I will ship them out Sat. I will post SOLD once I receive the paypal, ok? Hope you get a great hatch.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom