8+ olive egger eggs Dec 10th shipping

I did candle. I saw some veining on day 4. I waited until today to do it again. All I saw today, was the air pocket, but that was it. The rest of the egg was dark. Is that the way it should be looking?

I would love to bid but worried about it being too cold.
What do you think about a warmer for shipping? I would be willing to pay extra for it.
Have you ever shipped with one?
Tamera

Quote:
I dont mind warmers Tamera but they only last about 10 hours:-( I shipped all last year through winter and never had any problems-but I would put them in if you wanted them- I think there like a 1$ each?? like hand warmers toe warmers??

can't you do some kind delayed start?
gig.gif
ya know push a "start" button on the first and hit "delay 10 hours" on the second?
fl.gif

on the serious side, just worried about the cold. oh well! i think i'll bid anyway....
Tamera

Quote:
I wish! hahaha I was worried last year too but the folks that ordered/bought them had good luck on thier side-
fl.gif
I shipped mostly in Dec-some in Jan/Feb alot in March-which is really cold but all seemed to to good:)

I will let you know -when my other OE auctions hit 50$ or more I ask the winner if they would like me to wait on shipping until the following Monday ( Dec 13th shipping) and collect a few more days to get 15+. the decision is up to the winner that is just my bonus gift. Or I just ship at the scheduled time the auction stated...

Back
Top Bottom