8+ olive egger eggs Dec 10th shipping

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all,

I have enough eggs to spare between some of my private sales to send 8+ probably 10 My girls are done molting and really kicking up their laying:)
-Ive been getting 5-7 eggs a day so very fresh:)
as soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

I already have a big batch getting sent tomorrow and another for the next day-for the new years eve hatching)

I had been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 9 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I package/ship very carefully-and have yet to have a batch of eggs arrive with any problems( cracked/broken)-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.

these will be shipped on Dec 9th Thursday-
Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
25181_cimg4579.jpg

25181_cimg4578.jpg

FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-
25181_cimg4544.jpg

25181_cimg4543.jpg

25181_cimg3611.jpg

25181_cimg3615.jpg

photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
25181_cimg2745.jpg

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
25181_cimg4778.jpg

25181_cimg4779.jpg

25181_cimg4777.jpg

25181_cimg4773.jpg

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:)

Last edited:
Quote:
you ding dong-you live close enough to snatch the eggs right out from their butts!
hugs.gif

Quote:
you ding dong-you live close enough to snatch the eggs right out from their butts!
hugs.gif

true... AND I know where you live... AND deanners is letting me borrow back the hovabator and turner until the suro comes back.

Back
Top Bottom