• Vanelope, Speckled Sussex, 4, Male

• Arietty, Barnevelder, 5, Female

• Arietty, Barnevelder, 5, Male

• Cornflower, Barred Rock, 6, Female

• Cornflower, Barred Rock, 6, Male

• Samantha, Starlight Green Egger, 7, Female

• Samantha, Starlight Green Egger, 7, Male

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, you've got a really beautiful flock - every single one so different! :D Voted all pullets, tho really not so sure about Samantha (feathers still look pullet-ish to my inexperienced eye, but might be too early to judge). Fingers crossed for pullet, if you can't keep roos.

Wow, you've got a really beautiful flock - every single one so different! :D Voted all pullets, tho really not so sure about Samantha (feathers still look pullet-ish to my inexperienced eye, but might be too early to judge). Fingers crossed for pullet, if you can't keep roos.
I can’t keep roosters... so it wouldn’t be my favorite is “Samantha” was a cockerel... but I guess I’ll have to wait and see!

Ok! Finally 8 weeks.
I have 7, 8 week old, chicks that I’m hoping you could give your best guess on gender. I’m pretty sure most of them are girls, but I might be wrong, and there’s a few I’m keeping an eye on. The ones I know are girls are a bit more for reference. Ok, let the guessing begin!

Safaia, Sapphire Gem. Girl
View attachment 2641147View attachment 2641149View attachment 2641151

2. Cupcake, Buff Brahma. Not so sure of gender, as Brahmas mature later then other breeds. View attachment 2641156View attachment 2641157View attachment 2641160

3. Luna, Welsummer. Pretty sure girl? (Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry)
View attachment 2641162
View attachment 2641165View attachment 2641166
4. Vanelope, Speckled Sussex. Girl? (Always been a bit smaller then the others)
View attachment 2641167View attachment 2641169
View attachment 2641175View attachment 2641179
5. Arietty, the Barnevelder. Couldn’t really get good pictures, but I think girl.
View attachment 2641189View attachment 2641191
6. Cornflower the Barred Rock (more not very good
View attachment 2641196View attachment 2641198View attachment 2641199

7. Ok, the one I most think might be a cockerel, and is the most confusing for me. Samantha, who might be a Sam. Sam is a Starlight Green Egger.
View attachment 2641201View attachment 2641203
View attachment 2641204

Well! Let me know what you think! All of them were supposed to be girls (sexed by the hatchery) but I know that’s not always accurate.

And thanks to those that helped me when I asked at 4,5,6,7, and hopefully 8 weeks!

Thank you @Mamatomany123 @CHlCKEN @Rhodebar Lover @LadiesAndJane @Overo Mare @MysteryChicken @HenneryTheEighth @ParistheFunkyChicken @Quaicken108 @JacinLarkwell @Sortacountrychicken @23kthistlethwaite @Mellowmalt @The Happster @InterestingChickens @Ceciliasflock @snood dude @HappyClucker7 @Dottie the Chicken @Sammi_0411 for help in the past! If you want to take another swing at guessing... :D
I see all pullets.

Back
Top Bottom