8 year old girl wants bantam hen. GA

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
Hi. I have a friend who's daughter had 2 little bantam hens that she raised from chicks. One of them had seziers (SP?) Anyhow, to make a long story short, while Kinsey was on vacation that little hen died. When she got home she ran to the chicken pen before the news had been broken to her. She told her mom that the hen had escaped and that they needed to fix the little space she got out of and get her another hen...
hu.gif
Leave it to a child to come up with the logical excuse and her mother was sooo worried about what she was going to tell her. lol At any rate, Kinsey needs a new buddy for her remaining lonely hen. Must be a hen as she lives in a subdivision. If you have a little bantam hen you would like to have a loving home, let me know
smile.png
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, Priszilla and crazyelk. It is so sweet of you both to offer but unfortunately it's a bit far
smile.png
I live in Haralson County, GA. If anyone is in any of the surrounding counties, perhaps Polk, Carroll or Paulding it would just be so super! Kinsey is excited that I'm looking for her a new baby
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom