8 year old pekin duck cant walk very well. This isn't an emergency I just need advice.

Pics
I had stopped giving Angel the b complex everyday for a while and she started having a slightly harder time walking again, but I've gotten back to giving it to her daily.
Today is probably the 4th day of getting back to giving Angel the b complex (on a smallish Piece of bread now) and she's walking a little better again.
I want to get some nutritional yeast, I would like to hear your recommendations on what kind or brand of nutritional yeast to get.

Here's some photos of Angel from about 2 hours ago. Almost all her feathers are in really good condition right now but some of her wing feathers are still not great.
20220803_092810.jpg
20220803_092813.jpg

Attachments

• 20220803_092812.jpg
    20220803_092812.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220803_092816.jpg
    20220803_092816.jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 5
This is scout my therapy Campbell and my new pekin named Gem. I love him the way I loved Ping but Gem will have a full and healthy life with good food and exercise if I can help it ❤️❤️
Gem is adorable! And I'm glad he's gonna get a good start in life!

How does one have a therapy duck? Is she like legally that or just something you call her? She's beautiful too!

I have one pekin duck left her name is Angelina, I have a khaki campbell too. I got the Khaki Campbell (who's name is Jem) the same day as Angelina raised them in my room and the first time they were sort of outside full time Angel was in with them in their area. Which she didn't appreciate much.

Angel never seemed very comfortable around ducklings, she was almost a momma once too but lost her egg at about day 18 or something like that.

20230921_084507.jpg

Angelina my pekin who we got in 2019 as 2 day old ducklings, so about 4 it's crazy how time flys, Jem the khaki campbell and two of her three babies playing in the water. Jem looks weird during and after molting cause she gets so dark.

Back
Top Bottom