9 babies... 7 breeds... 1 of 2 genders lol *Lots of PICS*

Here are some updated photos of my Isbar and speckled Sussex. Both 6 weeks today. I'm thinking girls?

The silkies are now 8 weeks old today. The buff I think is a girl and the white one is a boy ( my guess). Probably won't know until they lay eggs or not lol

I always compare the width of there comb and bridge I know people say that doesn't work but it does 90% off the time for me the wide comb bridge are the boys

*Update*
Buff Orpingtons 10 weeks old. I'm confident the first chick is a girl and the second chick is a boy. Thoughts?
#1 ( 2 pics) Gertie -girl?

#2 ( 2 pics) Ginger- boy?

Mystery mix. This was sold to me as a FBCM. Comb is not right and it's still not fully feathered at 8 weeks. I'm guessing boy given the way he stands and the super slow feathering. Also is beginning to get red wattles. Any guesses on breed? Feet are feathered along the outside and has copper coming in around the neck

Last edited:
Silkies now 10 weeks old. I think the buff is a girl and white one a boy. They will keep us guessing for many more months I'm sure

Last edited:
CCL is 5 weeks old. This had heavy eyeliner as a 1 day old chick, but the chipmunk stripe down the back was not heavy or distinct. Kind of blurry. It was the only one that hatched so there were no siblings to compare to. Did not have a white dot on the head, so I'm going with a girl on this one. Salmon color is starting to come in on the chest but the wing bow area is still bare

Back
Top Bottom