9 month old German show line shepherd

Schultz, yeah training this weekend at 3 PM on SAT and 10 AM on Sunday. Be there or be sq.
Gabor Szilasi is his name. Where in Hungary, I do not know. He comes to the club, for a few months and then goes and does his thing on the Hungarian National Schutzhund team. Mike Diehl is on our US team. Nice place to train and learn. And pick up great dogs!

Thanks for the info. I am 3rd generation Hungarian and was just curious. I would love to have another dog but the property, my birds and schedule don't allow it. Maybe someday. I will have to check out German Park, sounds like a great time to watch! We aren't far from there at all!

Heida is a beauty and I love the name~

Schultz you are not far at all. My wife and I looked at homes out there. We put a full price offer on a great piece of property at the corner of Wicker and St Rd 37. 11 acres 2500 sq foot house. 2 huge barns. Off a major White River tributary all for 211K. And looked at a house on Powell too. Smaller then 7 dogs 5 cats and 2 humans though. Like 1800 sq feet.
Someday when Gabor shows his face I can pop you a PM after I ask what part of Hungary his lived. I know it was country.

Back
Top Bottom