9 months guineas not laying

ludwing

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 24, 2013
SOUTH AFRICA
Hello all...i have a problem of 4 hens not laying...we are reaching spring now in the southern pole, but the is no sign of breeding displays, are they still young to lay, or are they going to start laying at the next following spring next year? Any advise would be alot appreciated thanx

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I don't know a thing about Guineas. But the members in our Guinea section will be able to help you! :) ....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/45/guinea-fowl

Good luck and I hope you can get this sorted out soon! Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. The guinea people should be able to answer your questions. Your location/climate may have a great bearing on when they start laying.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry your guineas are not laying. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about guineas, but definitely post on our guinea section and take advantage of our guinea experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your guineas.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom