911 I need answers now!!!😭😭😭

Pics

GunnyBun

Songster
Apr 29, 2020
One of my baby bantams has just had a seizure type thing, it is dripping clear whitish slimy stuff out of its butt and I think it is dead now... when I discovered it, it was still acting alive but it was cold and stiff but it was still blinking it’s eyes and moving it’s beak. Now it’s doing nothing!!😢😭 It is one of my first babies that hatched out of my last batch of eggs and I’m so devastated!! I was wondering if it’s coccidia?? I have no clue as to why it has done this! We haven’t had any problems with our chicks like this and we have only had one experience with coccidia and that was with a dog!!
CAA751DF-75D8-41BC-B926-61F652A21024.jpeg
this was the white stuff that was dripping out of its butt!😰😭😢

We hear them cheeping a lot today around 12 and we just brushed it off didn’t think anything was wrong, just chicks being chicks. My sister noticed in the past few days the chick was acting funny but I brushed it off, now I wish I would have paid more attention!😭

One of my baby bantams has just had a seizure type thing, it is dripping clear whitish slimy stuff out of its butt and I think it is dead now... when I discovered it, it was still acting alive but it was cold and stiff but it was still blinking it’s eyes and moving it’s beak. Now it’s doing nothing!!😢😭 It is one of my first babies that hatched out of my last batch of eggs and I’m so devastated!! I was wondering if it’s coccidia?? I have no clue as to why it has done this! We haven’t had any problems with our chicks like this and we have only had one experience with coccidia and that was with a dog!!View attachment 2358890this was the white stuff that was dripping out of its butt!😰😭😢
@casportpony @Kiki
I don’t know if you guys know what to do but I know you know who to link!

We hear them cheeping a lot today around 12 and we just brushed it off didn’t think anything was wrong, just chicks being chicks. My sister noticed in the past few days the chick was acting funny but I brushed it off, now I wish I would have paid more attention!😭
Now if it is something contagious I’m worried all my chicks will get sick!

Can we see a pick if the set up and the body if that is ok?

Back
Top Bottom