911!!

Pics
Aww praying for you!! I have been following, as I had a similar issue in my flock, that I still have not figured out. I took one in for necropsy and all they said it was is: emaciated. But that wasnt the problem. I hope you can figure it out, and no more chickens of yours die!! ❤️
Thank you! Really? That’s all that was said that they were emaciated? But not what caused it? That’s weird because I noticed my one chicken their keel was protruding.. a lot more then I remember anyways! I read a few others with similar issue as mine as well. I’m sorry about ur loss. I wish there was someone closer to me that would of done the necropsy. Cause I’m not ready to do that yet.

Sorry for your loss! I have lost a fair share of chickens as well. It is always sad and you think of other things you could’ve done. Just learn from your mistakes if there was any to avoid this for future chickens!
I’ve gone over things several times In my head! I can’t seem to think of anything that I did differently that I never did that would of caused this unintentionally or whatever. From what I posted if anyone can spot something please let me know! But thank you.

The rest of the gang seems to be doing ok. As of now 🤞🏼 Other then I can tell the silkies miss Charlie and def feel her loss. She was like their head biotch in charge lol It seems like Patty(My Silver laced Sebrights “sister”) notices Peppermints absence. My brothers here with a corn muffin feeding them lol he loves our chickens and I allow them to have a little snack like that here and there.

I have a ? I to am batteling the dreaded Coccidiosis again, but it only seems to be affecting my Millie Fleur's but my ? Is do I give .3ml each day for how long?
You need to start your own thread with all the information about the chickens you're trying to treat, symptoms, where you live, etc. We'll help you once you set up the thread.

Just go back to the Forum title, look for the green "post thread" and click on that, and it will let you create your thread.

Back
Top Bottom